Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 Things I Like - Fall Edition - Sort of

1. The way the leaves have changed soooo incredibly slowly this year. The extended foliage season is deserved after the months of awful weather here. (apparently all that rain was traumatizing as it ended like 2 months ago)

2. The way the neighborhood smells like campfires at night.

3. That once a week, apple crisp is a perfectly acceptable breakfast.

4. Having great friends.

5. That I actually feel disappointed if I don't make it to the gym 4 times a week.

6. Podcasts. I love them. My iPod recent reset and it killed everything on my nano. I have only
restored the podcast section.

7. Sweaters. Warm, cozy, cotton sweaters.

8. Deer pajamas.

9. Slow roasted tomatoes.

10. Spiked apple cider.

2 comments:

hows yr edge said...

DEER PAJAMAS!

Maris said...

I love so many of these things too! Maybe not the deer pj's...but definitely the spiked cider ;)