Wednesday, September 17, 2008

procrastination

My brain is foggy. I can't describe it any other way. And I am sort of proudly procrastinating, ignoring, and turning a blind (if not just dry) eye to the situation. I've been having a terrible time writing anything of value in the last few days and I am moving at a snail's pace on everything else. It took me about 40 minuets to make sandwiches tonight for dinner. Two sandwiches for Pete's sake! I have a list of things I should be doing, or should want to be doing, but I am not doing anything. Instead, I have been watching videos on the internets and reading Twitter. Productivity at it's finest for sure.

What have I been watching?
Fifty People (ok this was pretty good)
Ask A Ninja (info about communist wizards available here)
This weird as shit youtube video that was posted on Dooce and totally sucked me in
Oh, and that Tina Fay as Sara Palin skit on SNL, but that's just because everyone else was doing it.

And now according to the Husband I have been rubbing my very tired dry eyes for about half and hour so I will call it a day and move on to tomorrow.

No comments: